Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg is eagerly awaiting new PET/CT equipment that will further improve the region’s imaging capabilities for local cancer patients, said Practice Administrator Chris Snyder. The center expects to begin using the new equipment this summer. Imaging Advances will carry more information in upcoming issues.
- FDA advances landmark policy changes to modernize mammography services and improve their quality May 3, 2019
- Position Available – Business Development Manager January 31, 2019
- Relief for Chronic Migraines with SphenoCath® November 19, 2018
- Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg Surgeon Serves in Haiti: Providing Surgical Expertise on Medical Mission Trip November 8, 2018
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization September 19, 2018