Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg is eagerly awaiting new PET/CT equipment that will further improve the region’s imaging capabilities for local cancer patients, said Practice Administrator Chris Snyder. The center expects to begin using the new equipment this summer. Imaging Advances will carry more information in upcoming issues.
- Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg Welcomes Three New Physicians to the Community September 30, 2019
- Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg Ranked Top Honors in the “Best of the Burg” 2019 Contest for “Best Medical Imaging” July 8, 2019
- FDA advances landmark policy changes to modernize mammography services and improve their quality May 3, 2019
- Position Available – Business Development Manager January 31, 2019
- Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg Ranked Among Top 100 Largest Radiology Groups November 26, 2018