Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg’s Web site, 184.108.40.206/~rafimaging/wordpress/, has been redesigned for easier navigation, with added information of value to referring physicians, patients, and the community.
“We see our Web site as a continually evolving resource,” said Daryle L. Darden, MD, the radiologist leading the redesign. “Our redesign has enhanced navigation and content, and social network integration is coming soon.”
Vishal Bindal, MD, MBA, one of the radiologists involved in planning the new Web site, noted several key features.
- Useful information about what radiology is, and what radiologists do
- Descriptions of medical imaging tests and procedures
- Helpful contacts, including information on how to schedule an examination
- Maps of each location with links to directions
- Hours of operation at each location
The new Web site also makes it easier to search RAF’s board-certified, fellowship-trained physicians by name or by medical subspecialty. For example, a person clicking on “cardiac imaging” would find that the section chief is Neil Green, MD, and three other RAF radiologists are also subspecialty trained to interpret cardiac MRI, coronary artery CT, and aortic imaging.
RAF’s interventional radiology and vascular surgery practice, Virginia Interventional & Vascular Associates, is currently working on a refresh of its Web site, www.vivassociates.com.