Committed to value.
We provide high-value service to our community by focusing on these three core components
Read the Value Report Card
The quality services of RAF are provided by Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Diagnostic Radiologists, Interventional Radiologists, and Vascular Surgeons from the nation’s top tier programs.
Our Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Diagnostic Radiologists, Interventional Radiologists, and Vascular Surgeons put the focus on the patient. We are committed to ensuring every patient receives the highest quality care each time they visit one of our facilities.
Careful management and application of radiology services has resulted in lower costs in outpatient centers where our radiologists serve, without reductions in quality or customer satisfaction.
1. Facilities where RAF provides services have achieved the highest level of accreditation/ designation:
- Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg facilities
American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation
The Diagnostic Center of Excellence (DICOE) designation of the five outpatient centers managed by Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg are the only locations in the Commonwealth of Virginia that hold this ACR designation.
- Virginia Interventional & Vascular Associates facilities
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare (AAAHC) accreditation
Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) accreditation.
2. RAF is ranked with the Exemplary 80 in Group Practice Radiology groups by the Radiology Business Journal based on criteria including procedure volume, number of imaging centers, number of hospitals served, and number of radiologists and employee FTEs.
3. RAF engages in an active Commitment to Compliance which includes:
- Annual HIPAA Privacy and Security training for physicians & staff
- A dedicated compliance committee that assesses coding accuracy, medical necessity, and regulatory and statutory conformance
- Annual physician coding in-service
- Radiation safety training
1. Feedback from our patients via patient satisfaction surveys is one way in which RAF measures patient satisfaction. Surveys are utilized at all facilities where RAF provides services. Results and feedback are continually reviewed.
2. RAF actively reaches out to referring physicians through surveys and office visits to gain valuable feedback on ways to continue to provide excellent service.
3. Turnaround times on how long it takes for reports to be read are tracked to ensure referring physicians receive timely and accurate results.
4. Employee satisfaction is measured annually via an Employee Satisfaction Survey.
5. Employee/Physician Workplace Relationship Surveys are given to staff at all facilities where our physicians provide services every other year.
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg’s outpatient locations save patients an average of $176 per exam. That’s 27% less expensive than our competitors.*
The active involvement of Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg radiologists in both outpatient and hospital imaging, along with working closely with referring physicians, means that patients receive the most appropriate imaging studies in the appropriate environment. This helps to ensure our patients get the high-quality care they need and deserve, without paying for unnecessary testing.
Additionally, both hospital and outpatient services operate under the supervision of the same local radiologists at Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg.
As such, patients can be confident that when they receive care at the hospital or one of our outpatient centers, imaging will be provided by the same Board Certified, Fellowship Trained radiologists in facilities that are using the latest technology, preventing the need to travel outside the area to a costlier facility.
*RAF compared competitor prices with payments to our outpatient facilities using data provided by Healthcare Bluebook, an organization committed to informing medical consumers.